Followers

Monday 27 July 2009

Tuesday Taggers - Week 10 - Swirls and Curls

Yet another Challenge Blog my mum threw my way to get me going [really, I think she just loves my company and wants me to sit beside her bugging her for stuff and messing up her craft room all the time ;D]. Tuesday Taggers - Looked like fun so I gave it a shot.

For some reason I don't plan stuff a lot, I just go with the flow, so this somehow turned out to be a Spring-time theme.. I worry about myself sometimes.. The rabbit, the only way I can explain, is probably inspired by The White Rabbit from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - which is still stuck in my head for whatever reason. It took me quite a while to make him look anything less than sinister.

All background designs, drawings and wording by myself =]

4 comments:

  1. Its really lovely Searlait, excellent drawings.Hugies xo
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mizu
    A great tag and really unique - anything but sinister. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cool tag...had a go at this challenge for the first time myself this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have left you a little something on my blog sweetie. Hugies
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! Thanks for stopping by!