Followers

Monday 27 July 2009

The Corrosive Challenge Blog, Challenge #22

So, I was sitting over my lovely mum's shoulder while she was blog-hopping, and she suggested I check out TCCB, because it's apparently to my taste. And well, she was right as usual. I couldn't resist but to give their challenge a go. The theme was based on 80s Jem dolls. I decided to do a sort of pop-art take on my character Melly, who's only been featured on my DA account. Blue hair suits her =]


So anyway, yus this is my attempt [Pop-art explosion, face/mic and random doodles all by myself]:

Brilliant challenge if I do say so =]

6 comments:

  1. This is one stunning piece of work Searlait, really like it. Hugies xo
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how amazing!! thanks so much for playing with us this week:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...really bright and 'in your face'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an amazing image - great colours perfect for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture Mizu! I can't draw to save my life. This is fab :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool take on this week's challenge!! Have a great weekend, Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! Thanks for stopping by!