Followers

Monday 23 August 2010

I Can't Believe I Did This To You...


This is another of my OCs Hibiki, who you might remember from the last Digi-Stamps I released through OSAAT. He looks... a lot more serious here, but that is the face of remorse. And, yes, his muscles are rather exaggerated, but I've never really had a character which I felt suited that kind of physique. Now I know why >:

I had the most fun with his tattoo though, it's more my own style. I was really just experimenting with colours and lighting here :]

Below is my process animation. It might not work on all computers, but if you're interested, you can also view it on my DeviantArt Account here.


Overall, it took around 3 days on and off in Photoshop. With no pencil sketches to accompany, which is new for me, and probably why his anatomy is so awful.


1 comment:

  1. You are way too hard on yourself, this is an excellent piece of work. Stunning detail throughout!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! Thanks for stopping by!