Followers

Saturday 13 June 2009

Sorry

I've been pretty inactive recently - with good reason, I've JUST finished my GCSE's and was out celebrating yesterday with a bunch of my mates [Went to see Terminator - wasn't great lol]. But I have been doodling throughout the process and have come up with a bunch of new sketches, I've also set up a Paypal account and some of you may have noticed my new blog. I fully intend to have a business up and running in the coming weeks when I have time to tweek my images and make a few papers - so please look out for that.

And don't think to badly of me being so inactive - I've just had so much to do recently! Sorry!

I have a card to upload soon as well, which I made for my friend's 16th on Wednesday - so, yeah.

Keep crafting! And thanks for all your help and support - love you all!

Mizu xxx

3 comments:

  1. At last girl, no more excuses now lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey thats great news hope your GCSEs went well. Look forward to seeing what you've been up to. Take care Heken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through you Mums. I know how busy you were, I have two daughters one the same age as you and she was doing her GCSE's and my other daughter was doing her A levels. I hope your exams went well.

    Jane :0)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! Thanks for stopping by!